Start Small and Prioritize!

healthyI feel ashamed to write a motivation post when I am really out of shape. Lately, when I am not at work I am sleeping. So even when I have a great routine and work out hard, when you take a week or more off, it’s really hard to get back into it. Life Hacker had this great article with 7 tips for making nutrition and fitness greater priorities. When you take care of yourself and are careful with what you put in your body, your whole life benefits. A healthier diet and active lifestyle stimulate brain power and productivity. So start small and make some easy changes to get going. The article also mentions the 80/20 rule. If you are eating well and exercising regularly (80%), you can be more flexible with the other 20% of your meals. It also confirmed my indecisiveness regarding kettle bells. I’m going to buy a couple this week and incorporate them in my home routine. Check out the other tips and prioritize your life!    ~Dutch

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s